Sean O’Riordain and Associates is one of Ireland’s leading consulting services dealing with public management issues. We provide research support, policy development, and service delivery at local, regional and national levels. The Company is an acknowledged leader in local government reform, local governance structures, and strategy and recommendations development. We have built a reputation for expertise in the wide range of disciplines involved in this sector.
As such, we can offer:
- A complete understanding of the administrative context of the public policy arena, local development, regional and national agency sectors, and at EU level;
- Working relationships with key individuals and agencies at all levels of government;
- A proven track record in working in partnership with the community development sector;
- Expertise in the preparation of recommendations with respect to inter-agency communication;
- A flexible approach in an evolving situation.
Take a look at our full list of services.
Let me introduce myself. I was, for several years prior to 2000, both European Officer and Head of the Local Government Unit at the Institute of Public Administration. In these roles I was responsible for all IPA training and development initiatives for the local government and local development systems in Ireland. I also represented Ireland on a number of European Commission Expert Committees. In 2000, I re-established the Irish operations of Environmental Resources Management (ERM), the largest, independent, full service environmental consultancy in the world. I stepped down as Managing Partner on commencing my doctoral programme in the National University of Ireland, Maynooth in 2004. I completed this successfully in 2010. I have now established a new Company to support both public and private clients confronting the many challenges of public policy development at local and national level in Ireland.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.